COVID-19 UPDATE: Phase 3 of the “Restore Illinois Plan”
DeSitter Flooring is one century old. Together, we’ve endured wars, epidemics, several recessions, and The Great Depression. The COVID-19 virus has presented many new challenges. However, we will always continue to maintain a healthy work and shopping environment under current CDC guidelines for our customers, employees, and their families. It’s important to reassure everyone that their safety, health and well-being will always be our highest priority.
STORES REOPENING – JUNE 1ST
Our PRIORITY is the SAFETY of our CUSTOMERS & TEAM
DeSitter has reopened our showrooms in accordance with strict
. They are in accordance with Phase 3 of the “Restore Illinois Plan” for the safety of ALL parties concerned.
Normal Hours as of 6/1:
- Mon. & Thurs. 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Tues. Wed 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Fri 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Sat 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We strongly encourage pre-set showroom appointments so as to maintain appropriate social distancing
We also offer a Shop @ Home Service
for added convenience, in accordance with CDC guidelines
CDC Safety Procedures:
- Sanitize “High Touch” surfaces every 2 hours.
- Salespeople maintain appropriate Social Distancing while in their office cubicles.
- Daily checking of associate’s temperature. Must be less than 100.4 degrees to work.
- Salespeople are required to wear a mask while working with clients.
- Clients will be asked to wear masks while in the store.
- DeSitter offers masks and hand sanitizer at each entrance for your convenience.
- Hard surface samples are sanitized prior to loan and after they are returned.
To learn more or to schedule your free in showroom or shop-at-home visit,
please contact us at 630-771-1420 or
click Form Request
On behalf of the entire DeSitter team, we thank you for the opportunity of serving you and our community for 100 Years. Together, we will get through this pandemic. Please stay well and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns.