It’s that time of year again to make room for holiday decorations. Here are 5 helpful decorating tips to create the “Holiday Home” of your dreams.
- First, you need to remove some of your current decor. Not only will this make room for all your holiday decorations but it will help afterward from having that empty room feeling once you are ready to take down those decorations and place back all your original decor. It may even help make your old decor items feel like new again.
- Pick a style and color theme for the holidays. If you have not in the past or youâ€™re tired of your old theme and donâ€™t want to replace all your Holiday Decorations; it can be as simple as giving your past holiday decorations a makeover. You can simply change ribbons, add inexpensive round plastic ornaments to just about any holiday greenery and paint holiday decorations to fit your new color theme. You should also consider covering existing pillows with pillow covers in your Holiday color theme and add a throw blanket to a sofa or chair.
- Make your Dining Room Table look like it is ready. Imagine having everyone over to your house tonight and making your Dining Room look ready for everyone to sit down for that great dinner.
- Be ready for Holiday Houseguests. Â If you have received nice soaps, lotions and candles as gifts during the year put them out for your guests to use. Put a nice wood hanger on the towel hook for guest to hang their wet towel (it will dry much faster). Lay extra mats down in your entryway for your guestsâ€™ cold- weather accoutrements. Create a charging station so guests can easily charge their electronics â€“ and will always know where to find them.Â Arrange a basket of snacks on your kitchen counter so guests can easily grab something to eat between meals.
- Give yourself a holiday gift and take advantage of our decorating special offer.Â Right now, if you schedule before December 23rd an in-home decorating consultation (SPECIAL ONLY $75.00 -Reg. $150.00), youâ€™ll receive as a bonus- up to $500.00 off any new Custom Window Treatment.Â I will visit your home and discuss the possibilities of a beautiful one-of-a-kind Window Treatment that will be installed for you after the holidays when you really need a post-holiday room pick me up. Consider maybe a bedroom makeover. I promise nothing will help you get through our cold Chicago winters then a luxurious spa like retreat in your very own home.
Note: If you do decide to purchase any window treatments, the initial in-home consultation is FREE. Call below for details.
For questions regarding these holiday decorating tips or decorating questions for your home or to schedule an in-home consultation, call 630-272-7671 ask for Dawn or email firstname.lastname@example.org